Not So Shabby Chic

For those who are feminine, fashionable, funny and just a little nerdy.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

My Latest Shopping Expedition









The next item I selected was a beautiful emerald green blouse (I've been in an emerald green mood lately). This is called the Dewpoint Blouse from Odille. I love the detail around the collar and the ruffles that aren't overpowering, but just feminine enough:



The next item I picked up was this Crimpled Cardigan from Sparrow. I love this sweater for it's slimming shape and versatility. I can choose to wear it open like a cardigan or closed as a sweater. The color is gorgeous:




The last item I splurged on were these Imperative Trousers from Cartonniev. These trousers are so comfortable and warm. I love that they're a little higher waisted and they fit like a glove:



So, with my purchases wrapped and bagged I headed happily out of my favorite store on earth and home to add my new finds to my closet which has actually grown emptier over the past year, (guess I'll have to plan a few more shopping trips:)

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Anthropologie for their home goods. Could not fit my left toe into any of their clothes (although I'd love to). Great job on losing weight and finding a great source for yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home