Not So Shabby Chic

For those who are feminine, fashionable, funny and just a little nerdy.

Monday, October 09, 2006

5 Reasons to Love Anthropologie

1. Originality- I can always find something unique at Anthroplogie. I know that no one else will have anything quite like it.



2. Age Appropriate- I'm 30. I don't want to wear clothes meant for someone 10 years younger. These looks are intended for me.



3. Age Appropriate cont.- I'm 30. I'm still young. I want to look young without looking silly and ridiculous.



4. Femininity- I want to wear clothes that make me feel like a woman. I don't want to dress like a guy. I want something that is definitely intended for a female.



5. Comfort- There is something so comfortable about layers. You feel confident and comfortable. You've heard of comfort food, this is comfort clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home