Not So Shabby Chic

For those who are feminine, fashionable, funny and just a little nerdy.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

I'm back

Okay, it's been over a year since my last blog. So, let's get the updates over with:

1. I'm happily single (although I wouldn't say no to meeting someone :)
2. I work for Wachovia-Wells Fargo as a Bank Manager in Summit, NJ.
3. I'm more independent than ever.
4. I'm absolutely addicted to True Blood.
5. I'm down 30 pounds, exercise regularly and am a vegetarian.
6. I have great friends (true friends).
7. I still have my two wonderful cats and companions: Pookie and Persephone.
8. I have a new niece who looks exactly like me and who I can't wait to meet.
9. I still love to shop.
10. I am still completely myself and I'm happy to say that I know exactly who I am even if I don't know exactly what I want.

So, those are the updates. More will follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home