Not So Shabby Chic

For those who are feminine, fashionable, funny and just a little nerdy.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New Curtains

Lately, I've been dissatisfied with my bedroom curtains. There's nothing wrong with the curtains, themselves, the problem is that they are cream colored and the walls are cream colored, so they just get lost.

Ideally, I think I'd like something to match the quilt on my bed, which looks like this:



Ideally I'd like something that was heavier than sheer with a valance/panel combination, but I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars either.

So help me out guys. I need suggestions regarding colors, brands, stores anything.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a very good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a interesting international gap outlet store Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home