Not So Shabby Chic

For those who are feminine, fashionable, funny and just a little nerdy.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Brighton Collectibles

Brighton is a newer chain of stores that I have long been a fan of. They manufacture and sell both through wholesale accounts and through 70 retail locations, handbags, wallets, watches, jewelry, belts, shoes, luggage etc. Their products all feature their trademark heart on them. I first saw a Brighton store in the Short Hills mall, but it was on my recent trip to the King of Prussia mall that I finally made a purchase:



I wish the image was larger, but it is a hand woven, straw handbag with black leather trim. The sales staff at the store was enthusiastic, friendly and helpful. They were obviously well trained in selling techniques (as am I:), but backed off as soon as I made it clear that I would be capable of making up my mind with the information that they had given me. Overall it was a very pleasant shopping experience and probably the first of many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home